Tuesday 6 September 2011

Project 4 Stage 2, 3 and 4

Stage 2 Looking for shapes and drawing

First I cut a viewing frame 5cm x 5cm and then took a series of photographs  looking through the viewing frame at sections of a couple of big doodle pictures I made some time ago. I printed off the pictures and then chose a selection to copy out again using collage, watercolour, oil pastel and pens:








I then took the last image and made several different versions of it looking at the textures, colours and shapes playing with the ideas and not fussy about accurately copying the image





Stage 4 Developing design ideas

For this stage I took the images I had made in the previous stage and manipulated them
  •  repeating and flipping the image:













  • Making a collage from prints of the images:


  • changing the colours:



No comments:

Post a Comment